ST. JOHN’S, Antigua, 20th September 2018: The Ministry of Trade in collaboration with the Organization of American States (OAS), are pleased to announce the launch of the Small Business Development Centre (SBDC) Competition. The Antigua and Barbuda Small Business Development Centre (ABSBDC) is expected to help businesses become competitive by providing long term consulting, training, financing and market research solutions that create real economic impact. To facilitate the launch, the logo competition is being hosted.
The winning design will be used in all media, including online, on merchandise and other visual collateral in the soon to be launched and implemented by the Antigua and Barbuda Small Business Development Centre (ABSBDC).
Educational institutions, through their students are encouraged to participate and express their creativity and make a meaningful contribution to the creation and branding of the Antigua Barbuda Small Business Development Centres.
The Official Rules of the SBDC Logo Design Contest are as follows:
- To be eligible, each entrant must be a currently registered student of Antigua State College, ITC Cadet, ABIIT, GARD Center, ABHTI or 5th form student. Individuals or teams of up to two students of any of the institutions may enter the contest.
- Individuals or teams may submit no more than two entries (a separate Entry Form must accompany each submission).
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- All entries will become the property of the Ministry of Trade. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any, and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Ministry of Trade.
- Except where the law prohibits, an entry submission into this competition constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
- Ministry of Trade reserves the right to modify the winning logo to better fit the needs of the SBDC’s purpose.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
- Create a logo design in .jpeg, .psd or PDF formats (if you are chosen as a winner, you MUST be able to provide a high-resolution vector or raster format file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign).
- The selected winner MUST submit a scalable vector or raster format of the winning design so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale. (e.g in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, or in Design)
- The design must include the tagline - Supporting Ideas, Growing Businesses
- All submissions should be made on or before October 31st, 2018
How to Enter:
To enter the Ministry of Trade SBDC’s logo design competition, eligible participants must:
- Complete the Official Entry Form. Please click here for the Official Entry Form.
- Submit your completed Entry Form and logo design to email@example.com